Want to win that tender or grant? Quality grant & tender writing services specialising in employment services and community organisations.
The difference between a successful tender or grant application and a failed application often is how it has been prepared.
Right Hand Remote Solutions helps community organisations and employment services providers to create and lodge highly competitive tenders, funding submissions and grant applications.
We have a solid track record of success in applying to funding bodies, and have experience in understanding and preparing government documentation. We have extensive knowledge in the employment services sector and in helping community organisations access grants and funding.
- Reviewing unsuccessful applications to assess areas that could be strengthened in future applications
- Sourcing and researching potential tenders and funding sources
- Helping organisations to understand application requirements
- Competitiveness assessment
- Advising on tender or grant submission strategies
- Preparing and writing tenders or grant applications
- Obtaining support from stakeholders and community members
- Community consultation
- Marketing and lobbying to increase success
- Business planning
- Budget development and financial modelling
- Business case and feasibility assessments
- Development of governance structures
To ensure there are no real or apparent conflicts of interest, we never accept projects from competing organisations for any tender or grant application round. If you require help, contact us to check our availability.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help your organisation.
- Stronger Community Organisations
- Contract Compliance
- Community Development
- Interim Management Services
- Tender & Grant Writing