Want to win that tender or grant? Quality tender and grant writing services specialising in supporting not-fot-profit organisations and Aboriginal Corporations.
The difference between a successful tender or grant application and a failed application can often be the quality of preparation.
Right Hand Remote Solutions helps organisations to create and lodge highly competitive tenders, funding submissions and grant applications.
We have a solid track record of success in applying to funding bodies, and have experience in understanding and preparing documentation with meets criterion of government departments.
Successful tenders for government funding include Jobactive, Community Development Program, Disability Employment Services, Indigenous Australians Health Program, National Disability Insurance Scheme, ParentsNext, Transition to Work, New Careers for Aboriginal People, and Aboriginal Economic Development Officer.
- Sourcing and researching potential tenders and funding sources
- Advice on tender or grant submission strategies
- Tender or grant writing and/or editing
- Development of governance structures
- Obtaining support from key stakeholders and community members
- Helping organisations to understand application requirements
- Project management of tenders or grant applications
- Feasibility studies and financial modelling
- Community consultation
- Program evaluation
To ensure there are no real or apparent conflicts of interest, we never accept projects from competing organisations for any tender or grant application round.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help your organisation.
- Stronger Community Organisations
- Contract Compliance
- Community Development
- Interim Management Services
- Tender & Grant Writing