Need to strengthen compliance with your program delivery or your funding agreements? We help community organisations understand and comply with the requirements of government.
Not-for-profit community organisations and Aboriginal Corporations go hand in hand with grants, funded programs, and government contracts.
Each funded program or contracts brings with it a raft of procedures, policies, monitoring and reporting requirements. Miss a step and you could miss payments, or have payments recovered by the funding body. Consistent non-compliance could result in termination of your contract.
Right Hand Remote Solutions works with community organisations to help them understand the requirements of their contract agreements, and to ensure they comply with them.
We provide hands-on support and advice to help community organisations:
- Understand the contractual requirements of their funded program
- Establish compliance and internal auditing frameworks
- Prepare, implement and monitor corrective action plans
- Analyse financial reports for compliance with funding body requirements
- Provide training to frontline staff to minimise program non-compliance
- Interpretation of funding guidelines
- Develop and implement monitoring and evaluation frameworks
- Report on fund expenditure
- Prepare reports to Executive and Boards on contract and program performance
- Establish performance improvement measures
Contact us today to discuss how we can help your organisation.
- Stronger Community Organisations
- Contract Compliance
- Community Development
- Interim Management Services
- Tender & Grant Writing