Need an interim Executive Officer or Manager for your not-for-profit organisation or Aboriginal Corporation? We supply experienced and qualified interim executives and managers that deliver fast outcomes.
Has a key team member resigned and there is no obvious successor? Are you going through a change management process? Looking for an experienced executive to mentor your team? Do you have a new project or team that needs to be set up and operational yesterday? An Interim Manager is a great solution.
An Interim Manager provides your organisation with:
- Access to high level experience
- Independent strategic thinking
- Flexibility for adjustment in requirements as needs change
- No ‘baggage’ or conflicts of interest that need to be managed
- Flexible timeframes on tenure
- Objective insight
- Mentoring and skill development for team members
- Rapid onboarding negating recruitment formalities
Right Hand Remote Solutions hold current insurances including professional indemnity, public liability, and workers compensation to negate any risk to your organisation.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help your organisation.
- Stronger Community Organisations
- Contract Compliance
- Community Development
- Interim Management Services
- Tender & Grant Writing